Comprehensive protection: Protects against over 470,000 viruses, worms, Trojans and dialers. Scans all criticial system areas, memory, emails and files.
* Simple to use: Very intuitive user interface, no previous knowledge required. Configuration with slider controls that automatically display the settings.
* Low system load: You won’t notice it’s there so you’ll never feel tempted to turn your protection off.
* Daily updates: The virus signatures are updated several times a day and the program checks for updates automatically – every hour if you want. A high-speed server prevents update delays.
* Multiple scan modes: Automatic protection while you are working plus manual scans and scheduled scans performed automatically.
* Quarantine: Move infected or suspicious files to a locked quarantine area where they can’t do any damage.
* Windows® Explorer integration: Adds an option with which you can scan files for viruses directly in Windows® Explorer.
Technology highlights for the experts:
* Heuristic analysis: Advanced new algorithms for identifying and blocking unknown threats on the basis of suspicious behavior.
* User-defined scanning: Experienced users can define and schedule up to eight different automatic scans to be performed regularly or at specific times.
* Complete protection: Scans memory, critical system areas, hard drives, folders, archives, removable media and portable and external devices.
* XP Security Center integration: The program is fully compatible with Windows® XP Security Center (Windows® will automatically recognize that you have valid and up-to-date virus protection).
* Logging: Comprehensive logs are maintained of all program activities and can be viewed directly within the program at any time.
* Minimum load background scanning: The background scanning module is a completely new development that places a minimum load on your system resources.
German German (Ashampoo )
English English (Ashampoo )
Dutch Dutch (Richard Rozendaal)
French French (Guy Raedersdorf)
Hungarian Hungarian (Laszlo Koncz)
Russian Russian (Alex Lekh)
Polish Polish (Jacek Milecki)
Italian Italian ( Ab3l.No $ goth )
Norwegian Norwegian (Bjшrnar Rausand)
Spanish Spanish (Miguel Blasco)
Swedish Swedish (Jan-Olof Bergqvist)
Turkish Turkish (Erhan Burhan)
Czech Czech (Mila Vavruska )
Chinese (simplified) Chinese (simplified) (Smilefly )
Chinese (traditional) Chinese (traditional) (Tony Yu)
Korean Korean (pCsOrI )
Arabic Arabic (Awadh A Al-Ghaamdi )
Dansk Dansk (Rasmus Bertelsen)
Croatian Croatian (Čedomir Dorešić)
Greek Greek (Heppocrates Giakoumis)
Note: In the program’s installation directory you will find a folder named “lang” or “Translation”.
Here you can save the new language file.
You may have to restart the program so you can choose the new language from the options menu.
Ukrainian (Alex Lekh)
Catalan (Xavier Serrahima)
Thai (Mint Hongmanee)
Cant find your language in the application?
Would you prefer to have the program appear in your language?
Then use the Ashampoo UniLang Editor to edit, translate or mangle all the texts used in the program to your heart’s content!
Ashampoo UniLang Editor Installation Setup
The setup contains the language editor itself and a how-to which explains how-to localise Ashampoo products using the Ashampoo UniLang Editor
Operating Systems: Windows® 2000 / XP / Vista 32